See below for supplemental resources designed to support those promoting Social and Emotional Learning!
- The Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning’s (CASEL) five SEL Competencies – (PDF)
- Chermiss Listening Circle Format – (PDF)
- Consultancy Protocol Overview – (PDF)
- Consultancy Protocol – Example – (PDF)
- SEL Resources Scavenger Hunt – (PDF)
- SEL Trauma-Informed Effective Teaching Practices Agenda – (PDF)
See a video titled Social And Emotional Learning, presented by Trish Shaffer at TEDx University of Nevada.
See a webpage highlighting the Austin Independent School District’s work on SEL.
Visit the website for the Collaboration for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) at www.CASEL.org.
Read a blog on Edutopia’s website, titled “Classroom Management: The Intervention Two-Step”.
For more information on the school-age work of the Devereux Center for Resilient Children, see www.studentstrengths.org