We offer volume discounts on select products. Be sure to enter the coupon code at checkout. For more details, keep reading! If you have any questions about volume discounts, call 1-866-872-4687 or email [email protected].
FLIP IT: Transforming Challenging Behaviors
FLIP IT® is a strategy that offers a simple, kind, strength-based, commonsense and effective four step process to address children’s day to day challenging behaviors. FLIP IT transforms best practice into a strategy that is easy to remember, applicable in a variety of challenging situations and portable. Read more!
- For fewer than 10 FLIP IT books, the price is $14.95 per book.
- For 10 to 49 FLIP IT books, use code FLIP10 and get 10% off (discounted price is $13.46 per book)
- For 50 or more FLIP IT books, use code FLIP50 and get 20% off (discounted price is $11.96 per book)
Building Your Bounce
This journal is designed to meet adults where they are and take them to a place of greater strength and determination. Through reflective readings, activities, journaling, and written responses, this book will uncover strategies for four areas related to resilience including Relationships, Internal Beliefs, Initiative, and Self-Control. Read more!
- For fewer than 10 Building Your Bounce books, the price is $12.95 per book.
- For 10 to 24 Building Your Bounce books, use code BOUNCE10 and get 5% off (discounted price is $12.30 per book)
- For 25 to 49 Building Your Bounce books, use code BOUNCE25 and get 10% off (discounted price is $11.65 per book)
- For 50 or more Building Your Bounce books, use code BOUNCE50 & get 20% off (discounted price is $10.36 per book)
Your Journey Together
Your Journey Together (YJT) is a strength-based curriculum designed to promote the social and emotional well-being and resilience of vulnerable children and their families. The YJT curriculum focuses on empowering parents to promote safe, trusting, and healing environments—all key elements of a trauma-sensitive program. The YJT curriculum is facilitated by a coach, who is typically a social worker, case worker, home visitor, or other family-serving professional. While YJT was specifically designed for families with children up to age 6, many of the concepts apply to families with children of all ages. Read more!
- For fewer than 15 YJT kits, the price is $149.95 per kit.
- For 15 to 24 YJT kits, use code YJT15 and get 10% off (discounted price is $134.95 per kit)
- For 25 or more YJT kits, use code YJT25 and get 15% off (discounted price is $127.45 per kit)