From Debi Mahler, LCSW | Director of Professional Development
Spring has FINALLY sprung! (Or did we just go right to summer?!) Either way, it is that time of year when many of you are beginning to plan for professional development in the next school year. The Devereux Center for Resilient Children is offering a wide variety of professional development experiences, offered both live and digitally, designed to excite, inspire and educate staff in an effort to start the year off right! Check out our offerings below and click on the respective links to download full listings.
- DECA for Infants and Toddlers, DECA Preschool Second Edition, and/or DECA Birth through Five Overview, Implementation, Advanced Planning, and Local Program Mentor trainings
- DECA-C (Clinical) training
- Resilience-Building Parenting Curriculum: Your Journey Together training
- FLIP IT! Transforming Challenging Behavior training, Advanced FLIP IT!, FLIP IT! Train-the-Trainer Sessions, and a self-paced FLIP IT! Online Course
- Facing the Challenge: Working with Children with Challenging Behavior training and train-the-trainer sessions
- Socially Strong, Emotionally Secure: Activities to Promote Resilience of Preschoolers at School and Home training
- Promoting the Social and Emotional Health of Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschoolers training
- Building Your Bounce: Promoting Adult Resilience training, Building Your Bounce Part Two training, and the Building Your Bounce Professional Development Learning Series
- Resilient Leadership training
- Technical Assistance and Distance Learning
- Reflective Practice Sessions
You can also view our offerings, categorized by Resource: View
Interested in a keynote speaker for your next conference? Would you like to schedule professional development at your site? Please fill out this Needs Form or reach out to Debi Mahler at [email protected] or (610) 574-6141 for more information.
To see our 2018 DCRC National Professional Development Calendar, click here.