Thank you for attending our workshop on Promoting Resilience in Preschoolers and the Adults Who Care for Them!
A few resources to support your work with young children:
- Interested in a free trial of our web-based application (called the eDECA system) that allows for administering, scoring and reports of the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment for Preschool, Second Edition (DECA-P2)? Directions for accessing the free trial.
- Want to watch a short video on the eDECA system? View here!
- Download a copy of behaviors known to promote resilience in preschool children. These are the same items that are measured by the DECA and strengthened through the use of the DECA Preschool Program.
- Download the Devereux Adult Resilience Survey (DARS) designed to support resilience in adults.
- Learn more about professional development on the DECA Preschool Program and other offerings by the Devereux Center for Resilient Children.
- Sign up for correspondence from the Devereux Center for Resilient Children to receive our newsletter and more on upcoming webinars and live professional development events.
- Interested in attending a 1-Day training on Prmoting Resilience: A Key to Preventing & Reducing Challenging Behaviors in Preschoolers? Join us on June 3, 2013 in Culver City, CA for a fabulous training, featuring the DECA Preschool Program, Second Edition! Registration now open!
- See the PRESCHOOL section of our website to learn more about resilience, our approach, research, resources for families and more!