Thank you for joining us for the Webinar on
Supporting Families in Building Resilience in their Children, Birth though Five!
A few resources you may find helpful:
Protective Factors and behaviors related to social and emotional health:
- A list of behavioral items seen in Infants (4 weeks to 18 months) related to resilience.
- A list of behavioral items seen in Toddlers (18 months to 36 months) related to resilience.
- A list of behavior items seen in Preschoolers (3-5 years) related to resilience.
Resources from the Center for Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation at Georgetown University:
Resources from the Devereux Center for Resilient Children (DCRC):
- Download 50 Activities to Promote Resilience at Home!
- Download the Talk about feelings images
- Download a copy of the Devereux Adult Resilience Survey (DARS)
- Learn more about the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment for Infants and Toddlers (4 weeks-36 months)
- Learn more about the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment for Preschoolers, Second Edition (3-5 years)
- Visit the For Families section of our website for more resources, downloads, and goodies!