Learn about the Devereux Center for Resilient Children’s work, as well as our parent and teacher resources through both archived and live webinar events. Our early childhood development experts and school-aged experts will share information on promoting social skills for children, healthy emotional development, and resilience!
Click on the dates and times below to register for these free events or view an archived recording of our webinars at your convenience.
Want more webinars to support school-age youth? Check out our partner Aperture Education’s list of free webinars here.
Important Information Regarding Certificates:
- We offer one certificate per live connection to the webinar. Individuals cannot watch as a group and get certificates for the whole group.
- We cannot assist with lost passwords nor provide certificates to viewers of recorded webinars. Thank you for your understanding!
- You must watch the webinar on a desktop or laptop to download handouts and a certificate. You cannot watch on a mobile device (i.e. phone or tablet) to get a certificate.
Upcoming Live Webinars
|Using DCRC’s Resilience-Building Parenting Curriculum to Meet NHSA Performance Standards||All Ages & Families||Tuesday, May 16, 2017, from 1-2 PM East Coast Time||Register|
|FLIP IT: Transforming Challenging Behavior||Preschool and School-age (ages 3-8)||Thursday, June 8, 2017 from 1-2 PM East Coast Time||Register|
* Note: We are unable to offer certificates of attendance for watching recorded webinars.
- Building Your Bounce: Promoting Resilience in Adults Who Care for Children – View
- DECA Readiness & Reflection Tool to Maximize DECA Program Implementation – View
- Using the DECA Program in the Context of Early Childhood Mental Health Consultation – View
- Resilient Leadership: Building Staff Bounce – View
- Conscious Discipline and e-DECA Comprehensive Assessment and Planning System – View
- FLIP IT: Transforming Challenging Behaviors – View
- Miami University’s Evaluation of the Effectiveness of FLIP IT – View
- Promoting Resilience in Children Birth through Five with DECA Infant, Toddler, and Preschool – View
- Your Journey Together: Building the Resilience of Vulnerable Children and Families – View
|Title||Age of Focus||Video||Handouts|
|DECA Program and the Head Start Outcomes Framework: We are better together!||Infant/Toddler & Preschool||View Webinar||N/A|
|Building YOUR Bounce: Simple Strategies for a Resilient You||Adults||View Webinar||N/A|
|How To FLIP Your Holiday Script||Adults||View webinar||N/A|
|1-Hour Webinar on Promoting Resilience in Vulnerable Children and Families||Infants/Toddlers, Preschoolers, School Age, & Families||View webinar||Download Handout Packet|
|1-Hour Webinar On Using Conscious Discipline and the e-DECA Assessment and Planning System||Preschool||View webinar||N/A|
|Using the DECA for Infants and Toddlers to Enhance Children's Social and Emotional Health in Home Visiting Programs||Infant/Toddler||View webinar||Download Handout Packet 1
Download Handout Packet 2
|Promoting Resilience in Preschoolers||Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|Promoting Resilience in Infants and Toddlers||Infant/Toddler||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|An Introduction to the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment for Infants and Toddlers (DECA-I/T) Program Webinar||Infant/Toddler||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|An Introduction to the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment (DECA) Preschool Program Second Edition Webinar for NEW USERS||Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|An Introduction to the Devereux Early Childhood Assessment (DECA) Preschool Program Second Edition Webinar for EXISTING USERS||Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|An introduction to the DECA-C: A clinical assessment that measures strengths and behavioral concerns in young children 2 through 5 years old||Toddler/Preschool||View webinar||Download handout packet|
|An Introduction to FLIP IT: Transforming Challenging Behavior Webinar||Preschool/School-age||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|An Introduction to the Devereux Student Strengths Assessment (DESSA) Comprehensive System Webinar||School-age||View Webinar||
Download handout packet 2
|For Now and Forever: Supporting Families in Building Resilience in their Children Birth through Five Years Old||Infant/Toddler, Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|Facing the Challenge: Working with Preschool Children with Challenging Behavior ~ with special guest presenter, Barbara Kaiser!||Preschool||View webinar||Download handout packet|
|Promoting Resilience in Children and Families Involved in the Child Welfare System||Infant/Toddler, Preschool||View webinar||Download handout packet|
|Promoting Resilience in Children Birth through Five||Infant/Toddler, Preschool||View webinar||Download handout packet|
|Web-based Screening and Assessment of Children's Social/Emotional Strengths and Behavioral Concerns Using the eDECA/DESSA 2.0: An Overview - NEW! Enhanced with STRATEGIES!||Infant/Toddler, Preschool||View webinar||N/A|
|Socially Strong, Emotionally Secure: Activities to Promote Resilience in Preschoolers at School and Home||Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout packet|
|Reframing Risk and Resilience for Young Children with Messy Lives, presented by guest Speaker, Travis Wright, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison||Preschool||View Webinar||Download handout|
|7 Tips for Bouncing Back Over the Holidays: promoting Adult Resilience During a Busy Time of Year!||Adults||View Webinar|
|The Resilient Child: Supporting Your Family Through Change||Infant/Toddler & Preschool||View Webinars|