Devereux hosts Assistant Secretary, George Sheldon, Educators, Early Childhood Professionals at Mental Health/Education-Focused Resilience Conference in Villanova, PA. Read full press release>>
Agenda for the Event
- Welcome to the Celebration of Resilience, Dr. Marilyn Beniot, Chief Clinical Officer, Devereux
- The Faces of Resilience, Cleo Rodrigues, Jr., Executive Director, National and Seasonal Migrant Head Start Association. View Cleo’s Powerpoint Presentation, View the Farmworkers Bill of Rights Video shared during Cleo’s presentation
- Resilience as a Key to Effective Service Delivery, George Sheldon, Acting Assistant Secretary, Department of Health and Human Services
- Promoting Resilience in Preschoolers: The Devereux Approach, Paul LeBuffe, Director, Devereux Center for Resilient Children. View Paul’s Powerpoint Presentation
- Networking and Recognition Luncheon
- Resilience Dialog Panel and Call to Action
- Cleo Rodriguez, Jr., Executive Director, National Migrant and Seasonal Head Start Association
- Grace Whitney, Ph.D., MPA, IMH-E (IV), Director, Connecticut Head Start State Collaboration Office
- Thomas J. Lottman, Deputy Executive Director, Children, Inc.
- Mary Mackrain, M.Ed., IMH-E®(IV) Early Childhood Consultant, Michigan Department of Community Health
- Linda K. Likins, National Director, Devereux Early Childhood Initiative, Moderator
DCRC’s Mission is to promote social and emotional development, foster resilience and build skills for school and life success in children birth through school-age, as well as to promote the resilience of the adults who care for them.
Learn more about the work of the Devereux Center for Resilient Children by viewing this 3 minute video montage: